Created Thursday 27 January 2022
Bolt's REM Sleep Behavior Disorder / Parkinson's Protocol. I have a High School Degree. This is not medical advice. It is just what I am trying to address my REM Sleep Behavior Disorder (I have not been diagnosed with PD). I can be contacted here: https://healthunlocked.com/user/Bolt_Upright
2022/01/27 - 15:59
- Follow the Solar Cycle: I get up when the sun comes up. Got to bed no later than 11:30 PM. Wear blue blockers after 8 PM.
- Specific Carbohydrate Diet: Has been shown to normalize the microbiome.
- Circadian Diet: Only eat when the sun is out.
- Intermittent Fasting: Only eat during a 4-5 hour window. Usually sometime between Noon and 6 PM.
- High Dose Thiamine (B1): Currently 1500 first thing in the morning, taken with 2000 mg of Magnesium L-Threonate.
- Broccoli Sprout Tea for Sulforaphane: Drink it between 8:30 AM and 10:00 AM so I am boosting Nrf2 while my circadian rhythm is on the upstroke.
- lactobacillus Casei Shirota (Yakult): Anti-bacterial, anti-fungus, anti-inflammatory, anti-viral, reduces cortisol levels.
- Dr. Matthew Best Prebiotics and Probiotics for Women.
- Selenium plus Inositol: 100 mcg L-Selenomethionine plus 750 mg Inositol: May lower anti-thyroid antibodies (I have Hashimoto's).
- Berberine: 400 mg. Neuroprotective. Note to self: Identify more reasons why you are taking this. May need to take a break from this after 12 weeks.
- Vinpocetine: 30 mg (with food or your body absorbs nearly none of it). Supposed to increase blood flow to the brain.
- Curcumin BCM-95: (BCM-95 means it has Curcumin oil in it) 650 mg. Antioxidant.
- Saffron: 50 mg.
- 2 teaspoons of Brewer's Yeast on my food once a day.
- Niacin 250 mg Time Released: 1 hour before bed.
- NAC 1200 mg with Taurine 1000 mg: 1 hour before bed.
- CBD Oil: Right before bed.
- Mixture of 1 teaspoon ground Chamomile Flower, 1/2 teaspoon ground Nigella Sativa, and one teaspoon Ceylon Cinnamon (my teaspoons are heaping), and 600 mg of Organic Licorice Root Extract 20:1 Powder. I just eat this dry a little at a time with a spoon twice a day (well before my first mean and well after my last meal). I chew it some and let it sit in my mouth as long as possible so it goes down my throat slowly. These are all antibacterial, anti-fungal, and anti-inflammatory. I'm trying to treat my microbiome from gut to mouth.
- Exercise: 20 minutes on the treadmill. Long walks when the weather is nice.
- Exercise plus Red Light: 20 minutes on the recumbent bike with the red light shining on the back of my head. I follow this with hydrogen water.
A Couple/Few Days a Week:
- Vitamin B12.
- Vitamin C.
- Vitamin D.
- Vitamin E.
- Krill Oil/Cod Liver Oil.